What We Do
- Nurseaidcare’s goal is to empower you to live the life you want to without any limitations.
- We are committed to providing the highest level of client focused care, we serve individuals with a broad range of disabilities.
- We are here to make a difference in your lives, your family’s lives and communities.
- As an organisation we embed our values of Reliability, Respect, Excellence and Resilience.
- We value Diversity and Encourage individualism.
- Nurseaidcare provides a comprehensive range of services, programs, and general support for people with disabilities.
What type of conditions do we provide care for?
At Nurseaidcare, we can offer nursing care and support for people with –
· Visual disability
· Auditory disability
· Speech disability
· Physical disability
· Learning disability
· Mobility disability
· Mental disability
· Cerebral palsy
· Severe injuries (requiring rehabilitation)
Our clients include individuals with diverse conditions, with varying degrees of severity. You can trust us for comprehensive nursing care and daily support.
Qualified nurses you can trust
We vet each and every employee working with us, to ensure you are cared for by the right staff. We sit with you and your family to discuss your medical history and care needs and recommend the best nurse for you.
At Nurseaidcare, we offer home nursing care for short-term and long-term duration. Our nurses can help you with –
- Personal hygiene and sanitation.
- Physical therapy.
- Transport and appointments.
- Social engagement.
- Medication consumption.
- Daily household chores.
- Outside chores and activities.
Our home disability nursing care is highly personalized and you can select the services as per your express requirements.